After By: Amy Efaw

This was a good book but for me it had a tendency to drag on. I found it fascinating how traumatic events can be blocked from our mind. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in law, as it has quite a bit of information regarding the trial. I did find the ending to be a bit of a surprise; I wish it would have continued on a bit more.
After
This is the story of Devon as she faces life after giving birth to IT. The baby is found in a dumpster and Devon is charged with attempted murder. As Devon is preparing for her trial, one that will decide whether she is to be tried as a juvenile or an adult, she can't help but begin to relive THAT night. Everything that Devon's hears about her case allows her to see her life in a new light, a life that she is now prepared to handle.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment